The first step to starting a new business is setting up the proper legal foundation. We help you form new business entities and provide advice to protect your assets in the most advantageous way possible.
Our attorneys work closely with you to create an overall business framework, determining how to manage your responsibilities to partners, shareholders, and employees. We also establish the rights and responsibilities of officers and directors, create formulas for dispute resolution, and decide how best to protect your personal assets.
We advise clients on forming all types of business entities, including Sole Proprietorships, General Partnerships (GP), Limited Partnerships (LP), Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP), Limited Liability Companies, (LLC), S-Corporations, and C-Corporations.
We work on such matters as:
- Asset protection
- Buy-sell agreements
- Entity formation, including incorporation and online filing
- Entity selection: Partnership, LLC, C-Corp, S-Corp, PLLC, PC, PA
- Family limited partnership (FLP) formation
- Nonprofit entity formation
- Partnership agreements
- Purchase and/or sales agreements